Alpha


Title; Alpha
Author; Rachel Vincent
Page count; 472
Why I read it; 6th book in a series
Grade; A

Synopsis;
YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE FAYTHE...

The unscrupulous new Council chair has charged Jace, Marc, and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder, and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council.

It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride, no matter what. With a target on my back and Marc at my side, I'm heading for a final showdown that can--that will--change everything forever. A showdown I'm not sure I'm ready for.
But life never waits until you're ready.

My Review;
 I was so worried that there was too much still going on and too many loose ends at the beginning of the book for Rachel Vincent to give it a good ending but I didn't need to worry this book was great from beginning to end. There was a lot less sex in this book, the love triangle is resolved and amazingly has a happy ending for everyone, well as happy as things can end after a war. This book made me laugh and cry and cringe and mostly it made me want to keep reading. I keep thinking how I want to keep reading more to see what happens next when I realize I am all finished with the series and it makes me so sad, I want more! I have other books to read but right now none of them are as good as these books were. I think this is a series I will want to read again in a year or so, really it's one I would love to buy because I have been getting them from the library but this would be a great series to own. I love how things end for Jace and Marc and Faythe and Kacie and Manx and Owen and there are other characters endings just broke my hear but I won't give too much away. If you are Just staring this series don't give up on Faythe, I know she can be spoiled and annoying and stubborn but she really does grow up in the end while still remaining true to herself. 

Books in the Shifters series

#1- Stray
#2- Rogue
#3- Pride
#4- Prey
#5- Shift
#6- Alpha 

No comments: