The Reckoning


Title; The Reckoning
Author; Kelley Armstrong
Page count; 391
Why I read it; 3rd book in the series
Grade; B

Synopsis;
Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.

My Review;
I liked this book most out of the three in this series, the only part that really bugged me was the non ending but hopefully these characters will be re introduced in another series. I am so happy this book never turned into a love triangle, as soon as Chloe realized she didn't have feelings for Simon she told him and it was over and they stayed friends I liked that a lot. I like Derek even more in this book, Chloe bugged me a little less and Tori actually proved herself useful and showed that she actually had feelings. A little too much of this book was of them sitting around waiting which happens a lot in this series, it could have had a little more action. There were some twists and turns that I never saw coming and it's hard to tell who is a good guy and who is a bad guy which keeps you on your toes as you read. 

Other Books in this series

Book 1- The Summoning
Book 2- The Awakening
Book 3- The Summoning

Other Books I have read by Kelley Armstrong

1- Bitten (Women of the otherworld series book #1) Grade I gave it 4 out of 5 stars
2-  Stolen (Women of the otherworld series book #2)Grade I gave it  5 out of 5 stars

Read my reviews of these books on goodreads.com

No comments: